Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More Of My Favorite Things

First off let me say that the 4th of July weekend was completely awesome. It was full of friends, movies, good food, fireworks and family and I had a blast. Second, I've decided to post a few more of my favorite things, because the first post just didn't cover it all. Honestly, I'll be up front and say there will probably be a lot of these posts :)



The color purple!! I will seriously buy something for no other reason than it happens to be purple


Converse of every color and design. The only thing I won't wear is high tops


As far as I'm concerned, the best freaking movie ever!! What's with today, today?


Okay, so we constantly cover him, but honestly the man is literally my hero


Popsicles! Particularly those of the Otter Pop-ish variety


Peace signs. It's an obsession really; there's a purple one tattooed on my back :)


In my world Sephora is something akin to heaven on earth; and we finally have one!


Any Nora Roberts book. This is a photo of her newest release, which I am currently reading.

Song of the Moment: My Confession by Josh Groban

No comments:

Post a Comment