Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wondering About Humanity

So right now I'm in Colorado Springs at a convention, and though most things have been going absolutely fabulous, one things has completely freaking sucked. On Monday my purse was stolen out of a cart in the Colorado Springs Target near our hotel. We, of course, went looking for it in the store and called looking for it everywhere else I had been with absolutely no luck. So I've had to cancel my cards, shut down my phone and lament the loss of my camera and all of the videos and pictures from the first two days of the trip. I lost my license and all of that stuff as well. At first I wanted to do this...



Then we moved on to this...



Mostly at this point I've made it to 'there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it.' I'm annoyed that I have to replace everything and frustrated that soomeone would do that (hence the wondering about humanity) but mostly I'm kind of amazed by the many many supportive comments and thoughts people have sent my way. That and the fact that any time the girls I'm with have gone to Target in the two days since they have asked to see if they've found the purse. The moral of this whole story is that sometimes there really is a silver lining in every cloud, and that even when people suck, there's twice as many who are completely awesome.

Song Of The Moment: Baby Shark ( Do, do , do, do , do , do)

No comments:

Post a Comment