Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Midterm Slump and the Onset of Fall

As the title suggests, I'm feeling the midterm slump. We're right in that period where we're trying to get everything done before Fall Break and we're in that stage of anticipating a whole week of no school, and of course it can never come soon enough. I like school, don't get me wrong, but it can be tedious. And when you know you have a break coming up it seems to become a million times more tedious/aggravating/whatever.

Either way I do find myself grateful because the break is coming, it finally feels like fall, and all of the fall flavors and scents are out! Just check out all this fabulous stuff; my favorite things of fall!

Pea Coats


Hot Cider


All kinds of pie



Boots and Scarves



Chai (Extra points for being Twinings)



Fall scent candles


Sweaters


My favorite holiday.... HALLOWEEN!


Pumpkin Spice drinks


Skull suckers


Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses (I may or may not have dodged around some lady to get some at the store)


Fallen leaves


And leaning towards winter, Egg Nog


So it just goes to show you that even when you feel like crap, there's always something to smile about.

Song of the Moment: Only the Good Die Young by Mark Salling from Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment