Our first stop was this cute place on 9th called Red Moose Coffee
For me, I would say that Red Moose gets a rating of a solid 7. We had some issues with our order; some of us were given the completely wrong drinks, but when things were fixed it was pretty awesome. My grilled cheese was pretty tasty, and pretty aesthetically pleasing.
My Pumpkin Chai was completely awesome, and I don't know how Darsh's Pumpkin Mocha tasted but it was pretty.
But the absolute best part of the afternoon at Red Moose was this a-freaking-mazing banana chocolate chip muffin. It rocked my world.
The second stop in the Coffee Pilgrimage was Greenhouse Effect. It's another place on 9th (Methinks there be a pattern here) I would give it an 8, mostly based on this completely and totally fabulous Pumpkin Spice crepe.
Mica's Strawberry Crepe was very gorgeous as well.
As was Kelsie's Italian savory crepe
I have to say that if it hadn't been for the crepe, Greenhouse Effect probably would have only gotten a 4 or 5. There were some issues with our orders, my steamer was mediochre and there were tons of flies in there for some reason. However, I'd like to end on a positive note, so here are some pictures I took of their admittedly fun decor while we were there.
More coffee shop adventures to follow!
Song of the Moment: Jar of Hearts by Cristina Perry
9th is awesome! I can't wait for Thursday!
ReplyDeleteFor real!!
ReplyDelete